Friday, February 15, 2008

The day after...



These days, you have to almost expect me to write a valentine's day post the day after valentine's day. But hey, it's always good to share a little love even if it comes a day later than it's supposed to. Jude and I made this special valentine for John. (You can make one too!)Jude's part was being patient while I focused intently on something other than him. And we made this one...




for Mimi. I think he enjoyed making this one more until I had to edit it with Photoshop. Well, he enjoyed eating the snow/ice anyway. We also made Mimi a gift, but I don't want to give it totally away because she hasn't received yet. So for now, I'll just say it was inspired by this. I'll post a picture soon, and I'll leave you with this...
"Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, love does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Wow!

No comments: