Friday, February 22, 2008

a nudda wun

Well, I'm getting on a roll here. I'm surprised that I have posted as many times as I have. We can all thank Jude for the title of this post. This is his favorite expression these days. Today, I also heard him say "good wun". For the sake of amusement, we took a pic of Jude's favorite cast of characters today. Here they are...

Duckdee, Pooh, Babee, Munkmee and little Duckdee


Most of his play with these guys involves looking for them. Sometimes, he hides them, smiles, puts his hands up in the air and says, "Munkmee?" Of course, he gets great amusement out of taking baby's clothes off and putting on his "that" (hat).

Here is what I've been playing with....



It's kool-aid dyed yarn for a purse project. I was very pleased with the result mostly because I developed a new easy and mess-free way to do it. I even mixed colors to get a salmon color.




Next time I'll take some pics and make a tutorial.


Well, we got some snow last night. I'm off to search the cupboard for some hot-chocolate. Oh, if only I had some whipping cream....


"When I write of hunger, I am really writing about love and the hunger for it, and warmth and the love of it . . . and it is all one." M. F. K. Fisher


This is so profound. I know it, know it...but whipped cream is definitely my first choice of a substitute when the love isn't readily available. Check out this woman's master cleanse diary for some interesting things that happen when you stop putting the gunk into your body. Who'd a thought?





No comments: