Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 is so Divine

At least it seems that way to me so far...  I haven't written in a long time because my health started to completely unravel about the time of my last post.  It started with extreme fatigue and dandruff and at its worse last week it was a dermatitis all over my face, neck, underarms, and areas that I won't mention.  If you can imagine the worse case of poison ivy that lasted for months and seemed to spread and spread, that gives you somewhat of an idea of what I experienced.  




New Year's Day I went for a walk, something I hadn't been able to do easily for months because my skin hurt in the cold air.  Despite the numerous times I prayed before, I stated, "I don't want to be sick anymore."  And I could physically feel something change and just felt that I would finally be getting better.  I looked up in the sky and a hawk was circling overhead.  I took that as a sign from God that what I felt was truth.  

I wish that I would have written everything as it happened, but I didn't so I will just try to fill in some of the missing pieces over a few posts.  More as a way for me to record everything.  

Afterall...who on earth would think to read this.

My friend Deb's mantra for this year "2008 let it skate, 2009 is so Divine."

No comments: