Saturday, June 6, 2009

hatched


I went out to the garden shed this morning, and the baby phoebes were all perked up. I thought to myself, “It won’t be long now and they will be leaving the nest.” An hour later, I was out to the shed again and the nest was empty. I helped the last fledgling find its way out of the dark shed and into the beautiful day that awaited it outside.

All the nests I have been finding this spring have been very symbolic of the nesting that I have done with a particular idea that I am so excited to share. And it’s finally hatched. Let me introduce you to my new blog...



So wabi sabi will celebrate the beauty and balance of nature and of all things handmade, homegrown and homemade. It will give gratitude for moments of peace, wholeness, and connectedness. I’ve been working on this idea for years (without really knowing what exactly it was), and I have visions of many different projects that might spin out from it in the future. I plan to post something nearly everyday so click on over and please, please let me know what you think and help me by spreading the link.

As for oh wow…I’m not sure what its fate will be, but I am grateful for the space I’ve had here to share and learn. This really started out as Jude’s blog, and I kind of took it over. Jude will definitely be a part of so wabi sabi, but I’m hesitant to say goodbye to this blog for good, so for now I’ll just say, “oh wow! how grateful I am for possibilities.”

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your new adventure! I can't wait to check it out!!

Cheers~
Michelle